Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/templay7/public_html/wp-content/themes/ti/framework/include/kode_front_func/kode_loadstyle.php on line 17
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/templay7/public_html/wp-content/themes/ti/framework/include/kode_front_func/kode_loadstyle.php on line 17 [Read First] How To Post In The Forums - Template Industry
Many thanks for choosing TemplateIndustry and having a look around. We hope you liked what you’ve seen so far. We pour everything we’ve got into making it the best marketplace for HTML5 AND CSS3 templates lovers, and nothing makes us happier than seeing other people love it.
To help you quickly get an answer to your question, support is handled through the following steps. This will benefit everyone and make the entire forum more efficient.
1. Always check the following resources first as the majority of questions are answered here:
2. Search the forum first before posting a new topic. Most questions have already been asked. Yes, even yours 🙂 Make sure to search in the whole forum, not just the topic that is currently being viewed.
3. If after searching you cannot find an answer to your question, then feel free to post a new topic. You can do so by clicking on the Start New Topic button in the appropriate forum. In case you have multiple separate questions, please open a new topic for each question, or for groups of related questions. Please note that we do not provide support for 3rd party plugins or customization.
Make sure to include the following in your topic:
Detailed information about the issue
Possible screenshots of the issue
Your site URL
4. Patiently wait. We strive to answer your questions as quickly as possible. Forum response time can take from a few minutes up to 24 hours Monday through Friday, but it can take longer on the weekend, and for complex questions. Do not bump your thread. It may take even longer to get a reply because the threads are answered from oldest to newest.
5. Please remember to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. We ask that the tone be kept courteous and professional (with a little fun on the side). If posts are made outside this realm, we reserve the right to remove them, and in certain cases, the user account as well. Please do not post NSFW content directly, but you can link to it if necessary, just make sure to indicate it in the post.
TemplateIndustry Staff Team
This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by .
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Looking for the largest variety in template designs? Look no more.
Join Today Get Premium Free Access and Support To Our WordPress Beautiful Templates.